Terms & Privacy
- Hyped Goods, New Jersey will ship most items free via USPS Mail. Orders valued over $149 will ship via USPS Priority Mail with signature required upon delivery. No exceptions. Transit time may vary from 3-10 business days.
- If the item is returned to sender due to shipment errors on the buyers end, there is a 15% restocking fee if buyer does not wish to purchasing shipping again. This includes not being available to sign for the package or wrong billing info upon checkout.
- At this time, we can only ship to the registered billing address on your payment method.
- FREE Shipping is ONLY available within the LOWER 48 United States.
- Canada shipping is also available! See rates at checkout
- If you are purchasing from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, or Military please contact us for an exact shipping quote.
- We at Hyped Goods, New Jersey reserve the right to refuse orders at any time.
- We ship worldwide! Shipping prices are weight calculated at checkout.
- We at Hyped Goods, New Jersey reserve the right to refuse international orders at any time.
- We currently accept all major credit cards & PayPal.
- We do not accept checks or money orders.
- Funko Pop! Returns: We offer 7 Day Returns on items in their original condition. Pre-ordered items are non-returnable. Please submit all claims via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supreme Returns: All Sales Are Final. No Returns.
- Sneaker Returns: All Sales Are Final. No Returns.
- Card Breaks: No cancelations once full.
Pre Order Policy
- Pre orders are charged at the time of purchase. This is to lock your purchase in so you will not have to worry about paying later.
- Items listed for Pre Order are NOT in hand. When shipment does arrive, the order will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. If the order is delayed and arrives after 31 days of the estimated release date noted in the description, you will be entitled to a full refund if you wish.
- All Pre Orders are subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for manufacturer delays.
- We are not responsible for manufacturer cancellations.
- Pre orders that cannot be fulfilled, will be fully refunded.
- Due to the amount of order(s) Funko receives, we have zero control over the distribution. The time frame given to us by Funko, is based on their estimates of manufacturing then receiving the item. Once they have the item it is then distributed to companies.
- Funko LLC Partners are given an estimated time frame of each pre order and when they will arrive. Typically, the dates are not exact and only specific months are given.
- We cannot guarantee a MINT condition Pop. Minor flaws may occur.
- Pre orders can only be cancelled within 24 Hours after the purchase date. Once the 24 hours is up, all cancellation requests will be denied.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or request please email us at email@example.com.
- All items from Hyped Goods, New Jersey are guaranteed 100% authentic, genuine products. We do not sell replicas, fakes, or variants of any kind. If you would like specific photos of items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hyped Goods, New Jersey, LLC is an authorized Funko seller.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
HYPED GOODS, NEW JERSEY, LLC
PO BOX 1123
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
For general inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions pertaining to orders, email: email@example.com
By ordering off this site, you are agreeing to our terms.